Bussing pick-up and drop-off times will be available this Tuesday, August 21st starting at 1:00PM. If you have not received your bussing information you may call:
- Bedasso at Safari Bus Company: 651-808-8676
- Tesfa at 651-717-4844
or you may text Mr. Jonas at 612-269-5451 for bus information beginning at 1:00PM Tuesday.
Join us on Wednesday, June 27th 2018 between 1000AM -12:00PM to tour the school and to learn about all of the reasons Tesfa is an amazing and growing school.
Free tutoring will be available to Tesfa students on Wednesday’s between 1:00PM – 4:00PM. Call 651-717-4844 to make an appointment for a free a 30 minute session this coming Wednesday. If there is not an answer leave ta message with the time you would like to attend and a return phone number.
One of our goals at Tesfa is to improve and grow as a school and community each year. Consequently, our team has been working to plan and prepare to make Tesfa an even better school.
For 2018-2019 Tesfa will:
- Provide a dedicated iPad for each student (1 to 1) and expand our digital learning program to create deeper learning opportunities.
- Implement a tutoring program during the day and after school.
- Structure all classes to be single grade (no combining of grades in classes).
- Expand our field trips to approximately 6 per year, per class. This will allow one field trip for each Unit of Inquiry.
Please call us at 651-717-4844 if you have any questions or ideas about how to make our school even better.