Good morning and welcome back!
Being a part of our school community means you have the privilege to meet and interact with many different people. All our differences make us unique and special. It is also important to recognize that even though we may have differences, we also share many things in common.
For example, we are all working together to make Tesfa a positive place. Your daily choices can help improve our climate and make our school a safe and happy place. This common interest can connect us and create wonderful friendships.
There are a lot of qualities to being a good friend.
- A good friend is honest.
- A good friend pays attention to you.
- A good friend supports you and your goals.
- A good friend is a friend you can trust.
- A good friend makes it clear that they care about you.
- A good friend sticks with you in good times and bad.
- A good friend accepts you for who you are, even when you make a mistake.
Please take a moment to reflect on how you help to make Tesfa a wonderful place to be.
This Friday you will be receiving your report card. The report card is one way we communicate with your parents about what you have learned and what you still need to know. Take a moment to review this very important document with your family.
It is a big week to REFLECT and show APPRECIATION for your commitment to learning. Each day you should come to school wanting to learn more and be smarter than you were yesterday. We want you to strive to be the best “YOU” you can possibly be.